chateau1

chateau1

THE CHATEAU DE SAINT-MARTIN WAS BUILT IN 1740

In 1740, the domain, an old priory belonging to the monks of the Lérins island , was bought by the Marquis de Villeneuve Bargemon. He built the castle to offer it as a wedding present to his daughter Marie Anne marrying the Count de Juigné.



Suivez notre actualité en vous inscrivant à notre newsletter !